The GS 461 STIHL Rock Boss concrete cutter is suited for plunge cuts, shaping square corners and cutting concrete pipes in trenches, cinder blocks, masonry bricks, asphalt and soft stone.
- Cuts up to a depth of 15.7 in.
- Powerful gasoline engine with low exhaust emissions and a 13,500 max rpm
- Designed for optimal handling and fast cutting throughout the rpm range
- Two chain-tensioner mounting holes allow user to increase guide bar length to compensate for chain stretch
- Side-access chain tensioner allows for easy tightening, loosening or changing of the 36-GBM diamond abrasive saw chain
- Heavy-duty, two-stage HD2 air filtration system with washable PET filter element and fine-mesh auxiliary filter
- Standard electronic easy access water control mounted on the unit for ease of use