General Pipe Cleaners Easy Rooter and Easy Rooter Junior now include a patented chuck to secure the cable during operation. With just a quarter turn, the chuck tightens firmly on the cable to secure it while the machine drives the cable into the line. Then, the chuck can be released just as quickly to pull more cable from the drum. It's faster, safer, and easier to use than a thumb screw.
- Easy Rooter is capable of clearing 3" to 10" drain lines clogged with roots and other severe stoppages; cage holds 100 feet of 3/4" or 5/8" Flexicore cable
- Compact, portable Easy Rooter Junior carries up to 100 feet of 9/16" (super 1/2") Flexicore cable to clear 2", 3", and most 4" drain lines
- Both rental-duty drain cleaning machines include a powder coated steel frame with special "roll bars" to protect the motor, roller bearings in the powder coated steel cage for longer life and greater motor efficiency, 10" ball bearing wheels, a tall folding handle that takes less room in the customer's car trunk
- 1/3-hp motor with capacitor and thermal overload protection now includes a momentary reverse switch to protect the cable by preventing the operator from running the machine in reverse for more than a few seconds at a time
- Other standard safety features include an air actuated foot pedal, ground fault circuit interrupter, safety slip clutch, and instructional video in English, French, and Spanish