The new Gen-Eye Prism video inspection system from General Pipe Cleaners lets you use a tablet or Smartphone to monitor your inspection work – and record it - no need to pay extra for a monitor or recording device. A Wi-Fi transmitter inside the Prism sends video to your designated device – up to 500 ft away.
- Weighs 3 lbs. and can be mounted securely on any Gen-Eye GL or POD reel
- Expandable cradle on top of the unit safely supports a standard size tablet – and easily adjusts for optimal viewing
- On-screen distance counter to track how much push rod remains in the line
- Nine-page titler with full keyboard to add your company and job information to videos
- Power Port to keep your tablet or Smartphone charged during inspections
- Date and time stamps for your records
- LED Dimmer control
- Complete systems feature a self-leveling color camera that automatically keeps the picture right side up – and 2", 3", and 6" trap skids
- Prism’s 512 Hz transmitter also permits quick, accurate camera tracking with General’s rugged, easy-to-use Hot Spot pipe locator.