General Equipment Company has introduced the FCS10 Gen 2 RIP-R-STRIPPER floor covering stripper. The redesigned unit offers new features for improved productivity, operator comfort, and ease of transport. It is an ideal solution for removing a wide range of floor covering materials found on both commercial and do-it-yourself projects.
- Compatible with a variety of straight and scoring type blades up to 10-inches wide for use on wood and concrete surfaces
- Small, lightweight design (44 pounds without a blade) for productivity in hard-to-reach areas
- Anti-Vibe caster wheels for maneuverability, minimizing the amount of vibration experienced by the operator.
- New detachable handle design.
- Improved flooring material flow over the front of the unit.
- Ergonomic all-steel handle has been widened for greater comfort and control.
- A 2,300-watt power unit that operates from a standard 15-ampere circuit.
- New on/off switch location at the top of the operator handle for greater visibility and easier access.