Chicago Pneumatic Power Technique (CP) introduces the CPS 250, a single-stage, oil-injected, rotary screw eaturing new pressure adjusted through cognitive electronics (PACE) technology so the operator can control the pressure of the machine.
- Intuitive XC2003 controller is coupled with PACE functionality and adjusts the pressure in increments of two PSI so the operator can toggle between two predefined set points
- Increased operating range in the 100-150 PSI range, making the machine more versatile and user friendly
- Powered by a 65-hp Tier 4 Final liquid-cooled four-cylinder turbocharged Kubota diesel engine
- Exhaust treatment system is a diesel particular filter (DPF) in diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Hard hat canopy in a sound attenuated Zincor steel enclosure
- Standard spillage-free frame with 110% fluid containment