The body of this updated live bottom trailer distributes weight to maximize payloads and maintain high levels of maneuverability with multiple axle configurations.
- Hopper walls constructed with longer lasting,160-in.-thick AR450 wear plate in the rear half with the full length as an option
- Round hopper crossmembers attached to the sidewall with cast steel mountings for less chance of material buildup
- Heavy-duty 4-in. pitch roller chain and frictionless drive system provide efficient horizontal discharge while unloading in one revolution or less
- Aerodynamic design features smooth side panels in aluminum or steel
- Includes better access points for simpler maintenance like the bolt-on upper coupler/kingpin and front fenders