Felling’s EZ Tilt Technology allows for ground-level loading with its rotating torsion suspension providing a 5° load angle. This low load angle gives the operator the ability to load hard to load such as floor sweepers, while providing the capacity to haul a skid steer.
- Electric/hydraulic lift system with power up and down provides the ability to load and deliver two scissor lifts at a time
- Lift system features a corded remote and 12-volt battery in a lockable enclosure
- Two 7,000-lb. drop axles with rotating torsion suspension
- GVWR of 13,800 lbs. and a load capacity of 10,300 lbs.
- 18-ft. 5-in. deck length including 3.5-ft. approach plate at the rear of the deck
- Approximate deck height of 20.5 in. unloaded
- Dexter FSA electric brakes on all axles
- Eight D-ring tie-downs