The 53-ft.-long XL 120 hydraulic detachable gooseneck (HDG) 2+3 trailer boasts a concentrated capacity rating of 120,000 lbs. in 10 ft. and a 26-ft.-long main deck with a loaded deck height of 18 in. and ground clearance of 6 in.
- Features several different configuration options to haul equipment including setting up with a 3+2 or 4+1
- Power booster can be removed to run three, four or five axles in a row
- Modular deck connection adds deck sections or swaps out deck designs and allows for shimming when needed
- 13-ft. low-profile hydraulic gooseneck with a swing clearance of 107 in. and 36-in. flip neck extension offering a five-position ride height
- Main deck includes seven bent d-rings along with 13 chain drops per side
- Rear deck measures 14 ft. long with a 41-in. loaded deck height
- Power booster uses hydraulic pressure accompanied by a nitrogen accumulator to transfer weight from the trailer, while allowing the booster to be flexible for uneven terrain