The XL Power Tail trailer features a hydraulic tail with a load angle of only 10° to easily load lifts, rollers, forklifts and paving equipment.
- Comes in a 48-ft. length with 30-ft. 4-in. main deck or 53-ft. length with 35-ft. 4-in. main deck, both offering a 36-in. loaded deck height
- Rated at 80,000 lbs. overall and 50,000 lbs. concentrated in 10 ft., plus features a 25,000-lb. tail lifting capacity for loads centered on the main platform
- Tail features an 8-ft. 8-in. platform ramp, 60-in. flip tail, as well as lug-style hinges keep hinge points clean as it prevents debris from accumulating.
- 9-ft. hydraulic pop-up ramp connects the deck to the gooseneck
- Includes a foot hole and grab handle on each side for access to the upper deck, work light at the rear of the neck, two-function wireless remote for the winch and two toolboxes with lids
- Tie-down options include five D-rings per side, stake pockets and chain slots on alternating 24-in. centers and sides, as well as chain slots down on 48-in. centers on the center deck