Vanair's Integrated Separator Tank design features integrated manifolds containing a minimum pressure valve, thermo-valve, thermistors, transducers, pressure regulators, oil filter and ultrasonic oil level sensors.
- SAE O-Ring and JIC connections virtually eliminate leak points
- Redesigned coalescing element with 50% greater surface media, doubling the design life up to 6,000 hours
- Optional redundancy provision feature for thermistors and transducers allows for uninterrupted operation in the event of failure of these components
- Optional cold-weather oil heater preheats compressor oil using engine coolant while driving to the jobsite
- Shipped fully assembled and ready for final mounting for reduced installation time by approximately two hours