Ford F-Series Super Duty improvements include new gas and diesel engines, a new 10-speed automatic transmission, chassis upgrades, exterior and interior design updates, and smart advanced technology that raises the bar in towing, payload and connectivity.
- Highest-ever Ford Super Duty conventional, gooseneck and fifth-wheel towing and payload ratings
- Advanced 7.3-liter gasoline V8 and upgraded third-generation 6.7-liter Power Stroke diesel V8 in addition to existing 6.2-liter gasoline option
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist, with Trailer Reverse Guidance is now compatible with fifth-wheel and gooseneck trailers
- FordPass Connect with 4G LTE modem and available wireless charging keep you connected
- Automatic emergency braking are standard on XLT series and above