The 2020 Silverado HD offers a max towing capability of 35,500 lb. and an expanded range of customer choices.
- 15 available camera views
- Longer, wider and taller than its predecessor with a wheelbase that’s been stretched 5.2 in. on Crew Cab models and is scaled for HD customers
- Five distinct trim levels — Work Truck, Custom, LT, LTZ and High Country — available across 22 cab, bed, chassis and driveline configurations
- Two new powertrains - 6.6L V-8 gas with direct injection making 401 hp and 464 lb-ft of torque mated to a six-speed automatic transmission or Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V-8 engine making 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque coupled with an all-new Allison 10-speed automatic transmission
- Autotrac active two-speed transfer case on 4x4 models