The TMAX 30K Aluminum Mechanic Truck Service Body was developed to serve contractors and others needing a service crane package that lifts 6,000 lbs. or less. It was designed structurally similar to its steel counterpart but created with weight reduction in mind. It weighs over 1,300 lbs. less yet is designed to accept a 30,000 ft.-lb. rated service crane or smaller.
The body's most unique feature is the extruded aluminum side pack tops. They are equipped with two accessory mounting rails to eliminate drilling and make mounting and relocating of accessories easy and secure.
- Torq-Isolator torsion box understructure and crane compartment isolates crane lifting forces into the stabilizers and chassis frame
- Body side compartments constructed of 1/8-in. high-strength aluminum floors and walls
- Double-panel aluminum doors feature a bonded internal hat channel for added strength while still reducing overall weight
- Features stainless steel billet-style hinges, three-point stainless steel compression latches and double-spring over center door closures
- Two-part polyurethane enamel paint for added protection and visual appeal and completely undercoated for additional corrosion protection