The Steel Truck Rack features a universal design that utilizes clamps, stake pockets and front leg adjustments to accommodate any full-size truck bed.
- Takes 15 to 20 minutes to assemble and around 30 minutes to install on a truck, with no drilling required
- Includes a cab protector screen, crossmember bar and an airfoil to reduces drag and cut down on excessive noise
- Four large top and bottom tie-down hoops across the rack to better secure loads up to 1,000 lbs.
- Standard matte black powder coat finish
- Compatible with the company's truck boxes
- Available accessories also require no drilling and are easy to install