This redesigned family of self-steer auxiliary suspensions is now available in 8K and 13.5K capacities, along with a 10K option. A 20K model will be unveiled later in the year.
- Swift Mount technology uses interchangeable ride height brackets and integrated air kits to reduce installation time by three to five hours
- “Stepped-edge” design helps installer center the suspension on the frame, reducing the time to achieve true alignment
- Optional fender bracket attachments eliminate the need to remove the hub during installation
- Incorporate heavy-duty bearings and engineered using proprietary brakes and drums
- 13.5K suspension available with optional disk or drum brakes
- Rugged cast arms and Link-KOAT migratory self-healing metal treatment provide corrosion resistance and rust protection
- Compact mounting envelope combined with an optional integrated air control system save frame rail space