The Monroe Magnum loaded strut assemblies include eight part numbers that offer 9.4 million potential service opportunities for multi-purpose, half-ton pickup trucks.
- Provide OE-style control and handling combined with long service life under a variety of load conditions, such as towing, hauling, plowing or pulling
- Premium, gas-charged strut features 10-stage, acceleration-sensitive damping technology (most applications), a chrome piston rod and PTFE-coated bearing
- Include a variable-rate coil spring; OE-style upper strut mount and bearing, enhanced design dust boot and jounce bumper
- Enhanced ride profile and added control help stabilize loads without compromising ride performance
- Coverage includes the 2007-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500; 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 1500; 2006-2018 Dodge Ram 1500; 2004-2013 Ford F-100/F-150; 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT and 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra half-ton pickup trucks
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Tenneco Monroe Magnum Loaded Strut Assemblies for Half-ton Pickups