The BRUTUS side-by-side utility vehicle line now includes two HDPTO configurations and a cargo box utility spreader attachment. The updated HDPTO provides users with the flexibility to configure the cab enclosure to the job, while the HDPTO Deluxe offers an improved in-cab experience.
- 24-hp Kohler Tier 4-compliant diesel engine with a three-cylinder overhead cam design and indirect injection for smooth power, reduced combustion and minimal noise and vibration
- HDPTO allows users to configure the frame based on needs with optional Lock & Ride Pro-Fit accessories
- HDPTO Deluxe offers a fully enclosed cab with noise seal-off kit, windshield wiper assembly, heat, defrost and air conditioning
- 110-amp alternator provides power to fit all types of electrical needs
- Strengthened cargo box frame designed to work seamlessly with the utility spreader attachment
- Cargo box utility spreader holds up to 7.8 cu. ft. struck/10.6 cu. ft. heaped of dry, free-flowing granular materials such as sand and salt, while dash-mounted controls allow application adjustments directly from the cab