Shannon Chastain BASIC Model 700
The 1 1/2- to 3-ton BASIC Model 700 pneumatic roller features a seven-wheel design that is said to create greater compaction than nine-wheel machines in its class.
- Hydrostatic drive and power steering
- 28-hp Kubota water-cooled diesel engine
- Wheels oscillate independently
Stone Rollers with Snap-Tek
Stone’s Snap-Tek technology is now in use on select models in the WolfPac asphalt roller line.
- Included on models WP3100, WP4100 and WP6100
- Provides quick change-out of components for fast, easy servicing
- Encapsulated electronic control box can be easily unplugged, switched out and leads re-plugged within minutes
Volvo High-frequency Compactors
The DD-118HF and DD-138HF offer eight amplitude settings that enable you to achieve the required density without fracturing aggregate particles in the mix.
- Vibration frequencies of 3,400 and 3,200 vpm with centrifugal force of 42,680 and 42,260 lbs.
- SMART start system
- Impact meter allows precise control of optimal rolling speed for the desired drum impact spacing
- Dual water spray drum wetting system
- Four- and six-cylinder Cummins engines
- Hydrostatic direct drum drive
JCB Vibromax Tandem Rollers
The Vibromax 390 and 400 model tandem rollers are well suited for medium-sized paving jobs.
- Drum widths of 51.2 and 55.1 in.
- Ultra-quiet, 46.6-hp four-cylinder Kubota diesel engines
- Sealed articulation joints
- Splash-lubricated bearings eliminate the need for greasing
- Single control lever allows fingertip operation of forward/reverse and vibration on/off
Wacker RD 27 Series Ride-on Rollers
This 2.5-ton class ride-on roller series includes two models featuring 39.4- (RD 27-100) and 47.2-in. (RD 27-120) drums.
- Dual vibration frequencies
- Throttle lever controls exciter frequency in each drum, adjusting centrifugal force to the high or low position
- Ergonomic design with improved visibility and vibration-isolated operator’s station
- Single, hydraulic control lever with built-in vibration control switch