Gehl 1648 and 1448 Pavers
Power Box asphalt pavers from Gehl are designed for various commerical and municipal applications.
- Two, fully adjustable screed options
- 4- to 13-foot paving widths
- 4-foot 9-inch to 5-foot 5-inch wall height for better operator visibility
- 1648 has the option of attaching material augers to the extensions
- 41-hp Isuzu water-cooled engine
Bomag ProPaver 813RT Paver
The midsize ProPaver 813RT can push asphalt feeder trucks while maintaining paving speeds up to 150 fpm.
- Standard paving widths from 4 to 14 feet or up to 16 feet with optional 18-inch bolt-on extensions
- Paving depths from zero to 6 inches
- 80-hp Isuzu turbocharged diesel engine powers a hydrostatic drive and pumps
- 7.5-ton hopper capacity
- Dual-slant conveyor system
- Dual operating stations
Terex/Cedarapids CR552RX Remix Paver
The CR552RX Remix Tier 2 Series rubber-tire paver features a 240-hp turbocharged diesel engine.
- Three screed models with paving widths from 10 to 30 feet
- Hopper load bearing capacities increased by 40 percent to 25 tons
- Large rear wheel drive motor with 20 percent increase in drawbar pull
- Remix Anti-Segregation System virtually eliminates particle and temperature segregation
- Revamped cooling system with single-width, triple-element radiator
LeeBoy 8816 Asphalt Paver
The LeeBoy 8816 5,000-pound, 130-hp track-mounted asphalt paver is designed for road and commercial applications.
- 8- to 15.5-foot heat and vibrating Legend screed system
- Dual operator stations
- 10-ton receiving hopper
- Independent sonic auger and conveyor system
Ingersoll-Rand Titan 8820 Paver
The new Ingersoll-Rand Titan 8820 features an electronic paver management (EPM) control unit.
- 19.3-ton paver
- For placing wearing, binder and base course material in large paving widths and thicknesses
Caterpillar AP-655C Asphalt Paver
The AP-655C 8-foot rubber-track asphalt paver incorporates the Mobil-trac system undercarriage, combining the traction and flotation benefits of a crawler with the mobility, speed and ride characteristics of a wheel-type paver.
- 40,800-pound operating weight
- 174-hp Caterpillar 3056E ATAAC diesel engine
- Steering/propel controller
- Material-handling system uses a controller to precisely control augers and feeders, calibrate and monitor the system
- Choice of Extend-A-Mat 8-16B or AS2251 screed
Dynapac F 25 and F 30 Pavers
The F 25 paves from 8 feet 2 inches to 26 feet with a 1,700-tph flow-through capacity, while the F30 has a 2,400-ton capacity and paving widths from 9 feet 10 inches to 52 feet.
- 135- and 200-hp six-cylinder Cummins engines
- Outboard auger drive system features two separate, independent, hydraulically driven augers with infinitely variable speed control
- Separate slat and auger drives allow cutoff of material while spreading material evenly in front of the screed
LeeBoy 8515 Asphalt Paver
LeeBoy’s 8515 asphalt paver brings heavier track assembly and undercarriage, an 8- to 15-foot paving width, and 7.5-ton hopper to its 8500 Series of commercial asphalt pavers.
- Can be outfitted with either a poly-pad or continuous rubber tracks
- Hydraulically raised hopper bed for cleaning and service ease
- 74-hp Hatz Silent Pack engine
- Two-speed hydrostatic drive
- Paves up to 6 inches deep
- Dual operator station
The RP155 asphalt paver is designed to work in all types of subgrades and paving applications.
- 155-hp John Deere diesel engine
- 8-foot electrically heated vibratory screed
- Hydraulically raisable engine hood
- Goodyear rubber tracks
Vögele 2111W Paver
The 2111W rubber-tire paver features a 110-hp Cummins QSB4.5T turbocharged diesel engine.
- Portal axle drive provides true differential lock or modulated steer-assist pedals
- 190-cubic-foot hopper capacity
- 17-feet long with an 8-foot 6-inch inside turning radius and top travel speed of 13 mph
- Fully proportional feeder system comes standard with ultrasonic material level sensors
- Augers hydraulically adjust from 4 to 9 inches above the ground
- 17-foot 6-inch maximum paving width