Buddy Rhodes Precast Molds
The Buddy Rhodes Studio has introduced a line of molds for precast concrete at the 2006 World of Concrete.
• Designs based on the award-winning work of Buddy Rhodes
• The first molds available will be for Rhodes’ popular cone table and stools, bathroom vanity with integral sink and a fireplace surround
Decorative Concrete Institute 2-in. blade
The Decorative Concrete Institute has introduced its first tool, a 2-in. diamond blade created for detailed cutting work.
• Designed and tested by DCI president and founder Bob Harris
The HTC 420 can be used for coatings removal, surface preparation and concrete polishing.
• Available in both 110- and 220-volt
• Included in the HTC Superfloor Approved Equipment
• Small and flexible for easy hauling
The Soff-Cut X-150D Deco Prowler is designed for no-hassle cutting of beveled control joints.
• 4.5-hp Robin engine
• Weighs less than 100 lbs.
• Works with the full line of ProEdge beveled blades.
The FossilCrete QuikShot shotcrete machine allows the user to complete vertical concrete applications in less time.
• Pumps up to 1.5 yards per hour
• Portable and user-friendly
• Requires 110 volts and uses 10 cfm of air
• Handles up to 1/4-in. aggregate
Bosch Concrete Surfacing Grinder
Bosch has introduced the 1773AK 5-in. Concrete Surfacing Grinder with a comprehensive dust removal system.
• Exceeds all regulations and recommendations with respect to dust removal
• Weighs less than 6 lbs.
• 10-amp motor
• 11,000 RPM
• Slim, ergonomic barrel design
Super Stone textured mats
Super Stone textured mats give contractors the tools to recreate the look of natural stone, brick or tile.
• Available in more than 100 different patterns
• Designed to be used with Bubblegum Liquid Release or Super Stone powdered release
B&G Equipment sprayer
B&G Equipment Company offers the Model 603 Concrete Professional Sprayer.
• Heavy-density polyethylene tank resists breaking, leaking and corrosion
• Braided, reinforced chemical-resistant hose
• Wide-mouth funnel top for easy filling and pouring
• Shut-off valve with Lock On/Lock Off features
The Kipper surface finisher from Kipper Crete creates a smooth-as-glass countertop finish without grinding.
• Versatile tool can be used on fireplace surrounds, overlays, micro toppings or anywhere a smooth finish is needed
Hudson Industro sprayer
The Hudson Industro stainless steel Spray Thick curing compound sprayer is designed to spray today’s thicker cures and sealants.
• Viton plus seals
• Heavy-duty brass pump
• Epoxy-coated settle pump handle
Kwik Kerb Edgemaster Series 800
The Edgemaster Series 800 concrete curbing machine from Kwik Kerb has a lightweight design and variety of profiles to make it versatile and easy to use.
• Gas or electric
• Slip-steering for tight turn radius
• Few moving parts to reduce maintenance and wear
• Powder coat paint finish and some models are guaranteed against rust
Tygar Mfg. TG1000
The Bengal TG1000 from Tygar can be used for residential or commercial curbing.
• Attains speeds of up to 16 fpm
• More than 16 stamped curb patterns and 20 molds available
Proline concrete tampers
Proline Concrete Tools has upgraded its line of concrete tampers.
• Available in two sizes — 12 by 12 in. and 16 by 16 in.
• Lands flat without cutting into the mat or the concrete
• Flexible coupling at the base absorbs shock
• Handle composed of composite material for lighter weight
Multiquip FCG-1 SlabSaver
Multiquip’s FCG-1 SlabSaver concrete saw is designed for decorative work where inaccuracy is unacceptable.
• Front and rear pointers that ensure a straight line
• Powered by a 6.5 hp Honda GX200 engine
• Cuts up to 3 1/4 in. deep with a 10-in. blade
• 102 lbs.
Quikrete Walk Maker
Quikrete Walk Maker is designed to create brick and stone patterned features such as walkways, garden paths and patios.
• Available in Country Stone, Running Bond Brick, European Block and Basket Weave patterns
Sawtec Crac-Vac Decorative Kit
The Sawtec Crac-Vac Decorative Kit is designed for saw cutting artificial grout lines or decorative cuts into stained or overlay-finished decorative concrete floors.
• Kit includes Crac-Vac saw mounted on a dolly, 6-ft. hose, reusable dust collection bag and bag shoulder strap
• Saw cuts to depth of 1 1/8 in.
• Routes the dust to the reusable bag, so no separate vacuum is required
Vic International produces the Floormate diamond concrete grinders for surface preparation, coatings removal, and glue or mastic stripping.
• Adjustable handle provides proper grinding weight control
• Potential production using Avenger II diamonds for grinding concrete is 3,000 sq. ft. per hour; 2,250 sq. ft. per hour for glue/mastic removal; and 2,500 sq. ft. per hour for paint removal
• Available in three different sizes
Bon Tool Co. Bullet Groover
The Bullet Groover from Bon Tool Co. is a stainless steel concrete groover that is four times more wear-resistant than traditional bronze groovers.
• Stainless steel provides tensile and torque strength, as well as resistance to corrosion
• Available in four bit sizes
• Ergonomically designed comfort grip or wood handle
Universal Templates plastic templates and stencils are available in adhesive-backed for overlays and without adhesive for new concrete.
• Will not delaminate
• Available in 15 patterns
• Can be used on interior and exterior walls and floors
Brickform Decorative Sandblast Stencils are designed to withstand the rigors of decorative concrete sandblasting.
• Can be used on new or existing concrete
• Self-adhesive material bonds well to sealed concrete
• For interior or exterior use
• Available in standard and custom patterns