The CP75 II provides higher material transfer with its 36” wide independent conveyors, while ergonomic controls and low visibility provide an operator-focused platform for residential and commercial paving applications.
- 74-hp Deutz 2.9 Tier IV Final turbocharged engine provides higher torque, better fuel economy and horsepower at lower rpms
- Operator-focused platform with screed-mounted controls, intuitive electric switch functions, direct connect lever steering and ability to run the platform from either side
- Heavy duty, replaceable components including true conveyor floor plates and hardened steel auger flights
- Option of high efficiency chain/slat conveyors or the patented High Flow Material Conveyor, a system that eliminates segregation and increases material transfer
- Electrically heated EZC815 screed features a standard paving width of 8’-15’, coupled with class-exclusive highway class features for leading mat quality in a commercial package
- Options include LED flood light packages, grade and slope automation, and more
Spec Sheet: https://bit.ly/2Nb9yby