The BF 300 offers hydraulically variable paving widths from 5.6 ft to 11.2 ft with BOMAG screed extensions available in 13.8- and 19.7-in. widths.
- Equipped with BOMAG’s patented SIDEVIEW system, the paver’s operating console and seat are fully adjustable
- The entire operator’s platform shifts to the left and right and the seat can be swiveled to offer up to a 23.6-in. overhang, giving the operator an unobstructed sightline to the hopper, side of the paver and screed.
- MAGMALIFE technology heats the screed plates to paving temperatures in approximately 20 minutes
- Redefining screed heating, MAGMALIFE heat elements are cast into a single aluminum block that offers superior thermal conductivity and delivers more uniform heat distribution through the screed bottom for a tight mat texture without scuffing or tearing
- Delivers the power and traction to pave up to 10-in. thick mats
- Proprietary BOMAG Load Control System (LCS) enables the operator to securely lock the screed into position for a set duration after paver restart to eliminate bumps in the mat