Weiler’s P385C paver continues to raise the standard for commercial class pavers with improvements to provide performance, reliability and outstanding mat quality in a wide range of applications.
The P385C features a Cat® C3.6 Tier 4F/Stage V engine with an increase to 120 hp (90 kw) for unmatched power and performance. The best-in-class undercarriage features 90” (2286 mm) track length, 68” (1727 mm) of ground contact and 140 mm track chain pitch provides smooth ride and excellent flotation with automatic track tensioning.
The improved conveyor drive system features a sealed chain case, hydraulic motor with heavy duty bearings and splined shaft for increased reliability.
An updated hydraulic system with proportional valving provides variable speed and reversible conveyors and augers. The larger tunnel height allows for lower conveyor speeds without loss of material output.
The Weiler designed 3,700 lb (1678 kg) screed features a paving range of 8’ to 15’ 8” (2.2 m to 4.8 m) with industry leading mat quality. The redesigned heating system eliminates GFCI breakers and utilizes insulation monitoring for increased reliability and performance.
Three different operating positions allow for optimal visibility and control with the adjustable, magnetic-resistance steering system. Optional screed mounted control panels give operators additional function control from screed level.
Weiler equipment is sold and serviced exclusively at Cat® dealers across North America, with factory trained technicians and readily available parts for unmatched service and support.
8 Ways You Get More From the New Weiler P385C Paver
1. More horsepower translates to more projects. The Cat C3.6 Tier 4F/Stage V engine increased up to 120 hp (90 kw) for unmatched power, capacity and performance and makes this paver ideal for a wide range of commercial applications. More projects means more revenue.
2. More paving range, more work from a proven screed. The 3,700-lb. screed features a hydraulically extendable front mount screed with a paving range of 8’ to 15’ 8” while still providing the industry-leading mat quality. Get the most jobs, from residential to business customers, all from one paver.
3. More comfort and more life on the largest undercarriage. The best-in-class undercarriage features a 90-inch track length, 68 inches of ground contact and 140 mm track chain pitch for a smooth ride. Automatic track tensioning ensures long component life. You’ll ride in style and ride reliable.
4. More reliable conveyor drive system reduces wear. Featuring a sealed chain case, hydraulic motor with heavy duty bearings and splined shaft, some of the top paver wear-parts get a makeover that maximizes uptime. This paver also has maintenance-friendly features so you can work on your equipment when it's right for your business.
5. More protection from an updated hydraulic system. Proportional valving and parallel drive circuits protect against conveyor stalls, high-pressure filters on the auger/conveyor pump protect the machine in event of pump failure and larger tunnel height allows for lower conveyor speeds while protecting material output.
6. More monitoring increases performance with a redesigned heating system. By eliminating GFCI breakers and utilizing insulation monitoring, the new heating system decreases false breaker trips and gives you more visibility into your overall performance.
7. More support from an enhanced structural system. Increased crossmember tube size and thickness improves the track frame support while redesigned conveyor return wear plates reduce build-up and a widened mounting surface gives you more physical support. When maintenance means downtime, durability is key.
8. More options for more operators with multiple operating positions. Three different positions allow for optimal visibility and control with the adjustable steering system and optional screed mounted control panels. In a tight labor market, you want to have the best paver for the most operators, and this is it.