A robust build and simple, accessible construction makes the Astec Fury burner a low cost alternative to more expensive total air designs.
- Designed to put 50% more combustion air through the burner than competitive designs with the balance of the combustion air drafted in around the burner nose. This means higher combustion quality, better emissions and higher combustion efficiency throughout the entire firing range
- Rapidly swirling, high-energy air is the key to the Fury burner’s efficient combustion. The swirling air and flame are created by the fixed internal spin vanes, high-pressure blower and high velocity nose
- The Fury burner cleanly and efficiently burns oil or gas. Its compact flame makes it compatible with virtually all drum designs without complicated drum modifications
- Each burner is thoroughly tested before leaving the Astec burner facility to make start-up at your facility as fast as possible.
- For the most reliable oil light-off, even under cold and harsh conditions, the Fury burner is supplied with Astec’s exclusive heat tracing and insulation system on heavy oil burners
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Astec Fury Burners