Portable, Roto-Aire baghouses feature Roto-Step differential pressure cleaning system significantly extending bag filter life.
- Roto-Aire are available with two, three or four rotor configuration with performance ranging from 18,000 to 102,000 ft3 /min (30,582 to 173,298 m3 /hr)
- Available in portable and stationary configurations and in a variety of sizes
- Featuring a unique reverse flow cleaning system that reduces the maintenance inherent with pulse jet baghouses without the complex damper systems and blowers associated with other reverse air systems
- Bag cleaning is achieved by channeling a surge of atmospheric air, in the reverse direction, through the bag, causing the bag to expand. This gives a much less aggressive cleaning of the bags, resulting in longer life and uses less moving parts
- Roto-Step differential pressure cleaning system significantly extending bag filter life