The FP5 flameless pothole patcher come standard with InPave Technology, which monitors material usage, performance and location of each pothole, patcher and crew through multiple data-reporting sensors strategically engineered into each unit.
- Insulated 5.1-cu.-yd. electric-heated hopper keeps asphalt at a constant temperature and pliable for an extended period
- Damaged area removed and squared off using the onboard, hydraulically driven pavement breaker
- Air and tack wand blows out any remaining debris and applies the tack coating
- Material chute delivers fresh hot asphalt to the prepared area
- Onboard compactor consolidates the material evenly with the existing pavement