The Troxler PaveTracker Plus is a lightweight electromagnetic sensing device for measuring the uniformity and relative density of asphalt pavement.
- Measurements are practically instantaneous when the device is placed on the asphalt surface, allowing the operator to correct problems before construction is complete
- User-friendly software to assist the operator in performing readings and storing data for later viewing or downloading
- For quick quality control measurements to check for segregation, areas of low density and overall pavement uniformity
- Complies with ASTM standard D7113
- Non-nuclear and requires no licensing or special training in order to possess, operate or transport the equipment
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about PaveTracker Plus