The Safety Compliance App (SCA) helps construction contractors manage the documentation requirements of OSHA-compliant safety programs. Unlike other general industry safety apps, the SCA app was designed by a contractor primarily for the construction industry.
Workers in the field have immediate access to safety reports, job safety analysis forms, worksite and equipment inspections, safety data sheets, toolbox training talks, employee certifications, incident and injury reports, safety and training manuals, and more. Users in the field can also fill out all safety documentation and equipment inspections directly from their tablets.
- Automatically sends reports to safety personnel
- All reports permanently stored on a secure server
- Simple access through any web browser
- All reports for active jobs, as well as all other safety documents, are stored in the tablet and can be viewed at any time with no need for an Internet connection
- Data can be synced to the SCA server when Internet connection is available
- Daily and weekly user compliance reports
- Schedule Toolbox Talk topics; large library of Toolbox Talk presentations
- Submitted reports automatically distribute to all tablets within the company
- View or download any submitted report at any time
- Automatic screening for reports containing items requiring attention
- Attach photos to any report
- Weekly summary reports flag missing reports from subcontractors
- Document and sign off on worker site safety orientations