Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will conduct its first public unreserved equipment auction of 2012 at its Las Vegas auction site on Friday, January 27. It will also be the first auction held in the newly constructed Ritchie Bros. Las Vegas auction facility. The auction features more than 1,100 heavy equipment items and trucks from more than 150 consignors - all items will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price, with no minimum bids or reserve prices. Bidders can bid in person at the auction site, online in real time at www.rbauction.com, or by proxy.
"With more than 1,100 items signed up already, there are many equipment highlights in the auction, including a particularly nice line-up of specialized concrete paving equipment, including five Gomaco GT6300 concrete pavers and a 40-foot-wide Gomaco GP5000 crawler concrete paver," says Joe Byers, regional sales manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
- Four Mack MR688S concrete pump trucks
- Three Caterpillar D10N crawler tractors
- Three Caterpillar 966G wheel loaders
- Two Caterpillar 14H motor graders
- A 2007 John Deere 872D motor grader
Other equipment highlights of the January 27 Las Vegas auction include more than 45 wheel loaders, 30 motor scrapers, 25 loader backhoes, 20 motor graders, 20 hydraulic excavators, six concrete pavers, 10 crawler tractors, 40 truck tractors, 35 pickup trucks, and much more.
Las Vegas Auction Details:
- Date & time: Friday, January 27, 2012, starts at 8 a.m. (Pacific Time)
- Location: Ritchie Bros.' Las Vegas auction site (10500 Clark Petersen Blvd., Las Vegas, NV, 89165)
- Interested buyers or sellers can call the auction site at: (702) 644-2468 or visit www.rbauction.com for more details
- Open to the public; registration to bid is free