The American Institute of Architects (AIA) announced the publication of six new Construction Management documents, a project checklist and a Construction Classification Worksheet via the Documents-on-Demand website, which for nearly four years has offered PC, MAC and tablet users easy access to AIA Contract Documents’ cost effective contracts anytime and anywhere they have Internet access. These additions complete the conversion of paper AIA Contract Documents to the web-based service, bringing the total number of documents available through Documents-on-Demand to 106.
"The latest additions to our Documents-on-Demand contracts and forms have completed our ultimate goal of providing a comprehensive, quick and easy alternative to paper documents with the added benefit of anywhere, anytime online access," said Maan Hashem, managing director, AIA Contract Documents Software and Services.
The following documents and forms have been added to AIA Documents-on-Demand:
- A132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Contractor, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition, and A132 Exhibit A, Determination of the Cost of the Work
- A133–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Constructor where the basis of payment is the Cost of the Work Plus a Fee with a Guaranteed Maximum Price, and A133 Exhibit A, Guaranteed Maximum Price Amendment
- A134–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Constructor where the basis of payment is the Cost of the Work Plus a Fee without a Guaranteed Maximum Price
- A232–2009, General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
- B132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Architect, Construction Manager as Adviser Edition
- C132–2009, Standard Form of Agreement Between Owner and Construction Manager as Adviser
- D200–1995, Project Checklist
- G808–2001, Project Data, and G808A–2001, Construction Classification Worksheet
AIA Documents-on-Demand is a free service. Users can purchase and download the AIA Contract Document forms and agreements necessary for the project at hand.