NITEGLOW treads with high-quality photoluminescent offer two-stage anti-slip stair nosing suited for exit path markings, steps and leading edge of landings when finding pathways in the dark is a necessity.
- Meet NYC Local Law 26, 2015 IBC, and 2015 IFC code compliance
- Suited for new construction or retrofit interior stair applications
- Heat-treated, corrosion-resistant aluminum substrate and a nearly diamond-hard aluminum oxide filler assure long tread life under heavy pedestrian traffic
- Include a bright, long-lasting photoluminescent epoxy filler top insert and mill finish extruded aluminum base with sure-hold anchor
- Filler includes approximately 60% virgin grain aluminum oxide abrasive offered in contrasting colors
- Available in lengths to order to a maximum of 8 ft.
- Optional wood insert keeps aluminum base clean during initial construction
- Protective tape also available