Pro-Crete Overlay System
The Pro-Crete Overlay System employs an engineered cementitious topping to give ordinary concrete the three-dimensional look of brick or stone.
- For interior or exterior concrete
- Produces a hard, durable, low-maintenance surface
Super-Krete Stamp-Kote is a ready mixed co-polymer overlay — just add water.
- Applied at 1/4-in. thickness
- Can be used to achieve the look of brick, wood, tile, stone or any design available with Super-Krete's specifically designed tools.
- For interior or exterior use
- Based on 12-in. diameter logs, saddle notched, with chinking
- Designed to be applied over EPS foam panels
Flex-C-Ment overlay system
Flex-C-Ment utilizes a revolutionary system for putting concrete overlays directly over ceramic tile, sealed concrete, painted surfaces, linoleum or even wooden flooring.
- Reduces labor costs
- Eliminates the need to acid-etch or mechanically prepare surfaces prior to application
Butterfield Color T-1000
T-1000 Fine Sprayable is a polymer-modified cementitious overlay for resurfacing and texturing concrete floors, walls and hardscapes.
- Available in both Cement Grey and White
- 24 standard color packs available
- Sprayable in depths of 1/16 to 3/16 in.
- Can be applied vertically and horizontally
- Sprays smoothly over stencils
SunStamp by Sundek is a stamped overlay product that offers durability, design capabilities and curb appeal.
- Combines an "Old World" look with today's technology to give concrete a makeover
Kover Krete stamped overlay
Kover Krete's stamped overlay system is suitable for commercial or residential jobs, interior or exterior surfaces, pool decks, driveways and walkways.
- A proprietary blend of polymer modified cement
- Can be stamped, textured, stenciled, integrally colored and stained
- Available in a variety of patterns
Bob Harris Guide
Bob Harris' Guide to Concrete Overlays & Toppings, the third book in the best-selling series, is now available.
- Provides detailed application techniques for a variety of different systems and stampable and self-leveling overlays
- Also covers the creative aspects of installing decorative toppings, including coloring options and finishes such as stenciling, saw cutting, acid etching and polishing
Spread-Tex Resurfacer from the Bon Tool Company is a high-strength concrete overlay that quickly restores and improves the look of existing concrete.
- Self-binding and can be applied from 1/16 to 1/2 in. thick
- Works well with stencils
- Available in five colors
Texture-Crete from Increte is a durable skid-resistant overlay designed for plain or unsightly concrete surfaces.
- Available in a wide selection of textures, patterns and colors
- Impervious to mildew, algae, pool chemicals, acid and rust
Elite Crete Micro-Finish
Elite Crete's Micro-Finish is a "just add water" overlay system for consistent quality, performance and workability.
- Cementitious flooring system
- Wide array of finishes, color and design capabilities