W. R. MEADOWS will introduce PENTREAT 244-100, a new hydrophobic impregnating sealer used on all types of concrete, at the 2017 World of Concrete show. Designed for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal projects.
- Cann be used on horizontal and vertical, new and existing concrete, and masonry above-grade surfaces. It helps prevent chloride-induced corrosion of rebar, scaling, spalling, freeze-thaw damage and other causes of debilitating concrete.
- Developed for use on nearly every type of concrete, including structures such as parking garages, bridge decks and piers, marine buildings, loading docks, vehicle repair and wash down facilities.
- Ideal for driveways, walkways, plazas and patios, in addition to median barriers and traffic barring concrete.
- When applied, this 100% active silane sealer penetrates deeply for maximum protection.
- PENTREAT seals the pores and capillaries of substrates, preventing liquid absorption while allowing for excellent vapor transmission. It won’t leave residue so it does not require any cleaning once applied.