Safety Maker guardrails
The SurShield guardrail system clamps onto the edge of a concrete slab, eliminating drilling.
- Designed for slab structures up to 11 in. thick
- Device is tightened in place with an integral tension bolt
- Certified to exceed all applicable OSHA regulations
- VersiShield guardrail clamp also available for installation of OSHA-compliant rails on open edge concrete preformed stairs
Rousseau Batter Board
The Rousseau Batter Board System is used to ensure square corners and straight walls.
- Improves productivity and accuracy by replacing the time-consuming nail insertion and removal method with an efficient, reusable, adjustable slide-and-tube system
- Fabricated from powder-coated steel
Forfam Shute Shutter
The Shute Shutter is a fully automatic concrete truck chute closure device designed to stop spills and damage claims.
- Totally seals the chute
- Will contain a chute full of concrete if it should accidentally exit the drum
- Prevents concrete theft from mixer trucks
The Concrete Anchor Placement and Protection (CAPP) Device from Building Construction Solutions is a system engineered to place anchor bolts in wet concrete.
- Sets bolts at uniform heights
- Allows laborers of any skill to set bolts with accuracy
UltraCure from McTech Group is a disposable, lightweight, single-use wet curing blanket available in three varieties.
- Original UltraCure, a clear vapor barrier for indoor use, with a seven-day wet cure period
- UltraCure SUN, a reflective vapor barrier for outdoor use, with a seven-day wet cure period
- UltraCure MAX, a reflective vapor barrier for outdoor use, with a 14-day wet cure period
Terex Super Quiet generators
The Super Quiet Power Generator line includes 13 models with prime power outputs from 20 to 406 kVA (16 to 325 kW).
- Simultaneously deliver single- and three-phase outputs
- Control panel includes a main breaker, two GFCI duplex receptacles and two or three Tempower Twistlock receptacles
- Run time at 75 percent load ranges up to 78 hours on a single tank
- 68-dBA sound level at 23 ft.
Standard Hamilton Dump-Pro
Standard Hamilton's Dump-Pro enables a user to go from pickup to dump truck in minutes with the Quick Change-Out option.
- Polyethylene dump body
- Drive system does not require hydraulics
- WarnWorks winch provides lifting and dumping power
- 60-degree dump angle
- 3,000-lb. payload capacity
- Weighs less than 400 lbs. and fits most pickups
Kaeser M14 compressor
The Kaeser M14 is a rotary screw compressor powered by an 18-hp industrial gasoline engine.
- Lightweight wheel-mounted package with hinged handlebar
- Vibration isolator pads absorb shock and ensure quiet operation
Safety Flag Co. safety vests
These Class I, Class II and Class III ANSI-compliant safety vests are available in fluorescent orange material with yellow reflective striping or fluorescent lime material with silver reflective striping.
- Sizes from small/medium to 5XL with Velcro or zipper closures
Best Trailer tandem tilt bed
The TB82x16T tandem tilt bed trailer can be rated up to 16,000-lb. GVWR with a 13,000-lb. capacity and 12-degree load angle empty.
- Dampening cylinder for tilt-mode cushioning
- 7K torsion axles
- Sealed beam lighting
- Adjustable hitch
Miller Falcon self-retracting lifelines
Miller Falcon self-retracting lifelines have high impact-resistant, nylon housing with stainless steel and aluminum internal components.
- Available in 20-, 30-, 50- and 65-ft. models in both galvanized wire and stainless steel wire rope
- Meets OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE requirements
King-Hughes produces the 515DG50 hog ring and ringer tool designed for the installation of steel mesh.
- Rings are galvanized to eliminate premature rusting
- Made of high-strength 15-gauge wire
- Lightweight tool allows easy operation
- Eliminates overlapping of mesh panels
PNA HydraCure S16
The HydraCure S16 from PNA Construction Technologies is a durable, single-use curing cover that will not stain concrete.
- Inorganic fiber enables water to wick evenly across the slab
- White-pigmented cover reflects heat and direct sunlight to provide 100 percent humidity below the cover
Logo Work Gloves
Logo Work Gloves offers a variety of quality gloves imprinted with your company logo.
- Constructed with leather
- Line includes economical B grade glove, reinforced palm and thumb gloves, fleece-lined winter gloves, welding gloves and top-grain leather driving glove
Enviro-System Chute Bag
Enviro-System's Chute Bag solves the problem of disposing of concrete waste.
- Small, compact and easy to open
- Holds up to 3 cu. ft.
- Lined or unlined
- Small enough to move by hand
H.D. Hudson sprayer
The Spray Thick Curing Compound Sprayer from H.D. Hudson has been redesigned with several new features.
- Specifically designed for spraying thicker, solvent-based cures and sealers, as well as lighter release agents or other materials
- Field-proven to spray up to 35 percent solids
- Galvanized steel with baked-on Endurall epoxy
The GPT-8203M is designed to expedite layout of formwork, structural components, anchor bolts and other construction elements that require accurate positioning.
- On-board software and a servo-drive work together to automate point stakeout
- Reflectorless measurements up to 1,200 meters
- Can be upgraded to a full robotic unit
The Gatorback mortarboard is manufactured with impact-resistant, UV-treated material to keep mortar at optimum workability and consistency.
- Eliminates time wasted on retempering of wooden mortarboards
- Weighs 5.5 lbs.
Ground Heaters insulation blanket
The Red Wave insulation blanket is designed for use with hydronic ground thawing and concrete curing applications.
- Thin polymer/aluminum laminate is reflective to direct heat downward and conductive to transmit heat laterally
- Lateral heat distribution reduces frost islands that can be left between hoses of hydronic heating equipment during thawing
- Each 6- by 125-ft. blanket weighs 55 lbs.
Con X portable compressor
The X AIR SC70 portable rotary screw compressor can operate a 60- or 90-lb. class breaker.
- Delivers 70 cfm at 100 psi
- 18-hp Honda V-twin engine with manual and electric start
- Automatic speed control
- Detachable 5.5-gal. fuel tank
- Weighs 298 lbs.
- Doesn't require towing
B & G sprayer
B & G Equipment Company offers the Model 603 Concrete Professional Sprayer.
- Heavy-density polyethylene tank resists breaking, leaking and corrosion
- Braided, reinforced chemical-resistant hose
- Wide-mouth funnel top for easy filling and pouring
- Shut-off valve with Lock On/Lock Off features
Leica Geosystems self-leveling lasers
The Rugby 300 single-grade and Rugby 400 dual-grade automatic self-leveling construction lasers are fully compatible with Leica Geosystems machine control systems.
- Rugby 300 provides -5 to +25 percent grade control in a single axis
- Rugby 400 provides -5 to +25 percent in either axis and -5 to +15 percent in both axes
- Rugby 400 also offers optional hand-held remote control
Terra-Lume from LaneLight Systems is custom-fit lighting for concrete driveways and paths.
- Can be installed on fresh concrete with flush-mount track or attached to existing concrete
- Designed to work even if run over by heavy vehicles
- Track can be easily cut to follow curves on paths or driveways
- Lights come in a variety of colors and shades
The 12,000- and 13,000-watt series features Honda OHV or Subaru OHV engines offering low oil shutdown and electric start.
- Reinforced 1.25-in. powder-coated steel tube frame with integrated center-balanced lifting hook
- 120V/240V alternator
- Also feature an easy access control panel, 11.5-gal. fuel tank, idle control, voltmeter, hour meter and four pneumatic tires
Honda Inverter generators
The i-Pro and i-Deluxe generators are available in 5,000- and 6,500-watt models featuring a clean, stable sine wave for sensitive electronics.
- 33 percent reduction in size and weight
- EcoThrottle load-dependent throttle system for reduced noise and emissions with up to 30 percent increase in fuel economy
- 120/240 dual voltage with a selector switch
Sokkia Auto Level C310
The Sokkia C310 construction grade, automatic level features 26X magnification.
- Includes high-visibility fitted SE35 carrying case with shoulder strap, plumb bob, tool kit, lens cap and rain cover
- Also available in kit with 8-ft. rod and aluminum tripod
ProFlex kneeling pads
Ergodyne offers 1-in. thick ProFlex kneeling pads for knee protection.
- Available in three sizes: 14 by 21 in., 16 by 28 in. and 18 by 36 in.
- Thick, closed-cell foam rubber that will not compression set
- Resistant to petroleum products and other liquids
The Weinbrenner Thorogood I-Met MetGuard provides an internal metatarsal guard completely integrated with the steel toe cap of work footwear.
- Permanently locked in place with no attachments, tape or rivets needed
- Flexes with the foot to maintain all-day comfort