Milwaukee Tool introduces the next generation of SDS Plus carbide drilling accessories. Featuring a variable helix and optimized breaker points, the new M/2 Carbide solutions are the most durable 2-cutter bits in the industry, and the new MX4 Carbide 4-cutter bits deliver up to four times more life in rebar. The new M/2 SDS Plus 2-Cutter Carbide bits are meant for fast, aggressive cutting in concrete.
- Available in 5/32” to 1”, M/2 bits will deliver up to 30% longer life, up to 20% more holes per charge, and drill up to 40% faster than the competition.
- The MX4 SDS Plus 4-Cutter Carbide bits are meant for applications in which the user may encounter rebar.
- Available in 3/16” to 1-1/4”, MX4 bits will deliver up to four times longer life in rebar, 20% more holes per charge, and 30% longer life.
- All bits will feature a variable helix to increase debris extraction, a centering tip for exact-spot drilling, and wear marks to show when the bit no longer meets ANSI requirements.
- Breaker points will pulverize material more efficiently leading to up to 40% faster drilling than the competition, and reinforced flutes will minimize vibration.
- The new SDS Plus solutions will be available in the Fall of 2015.