The BeastBarrow’s secondary, in-line, swiveling wheel supports the wheelbarrow’s load so the user only has to balance it when pushing materials on a jobsite. Lift the handles as you normally would with an ordinary wheelbarrow and the second wheel swings into carrying position. When done pushing the load, a slight lift of the handles creates the momentum needed to swing the second wheel forward, out of the way for maneuvering and parking.
- 1-in. Schedule 40 aluminum pipe frame (welded)
- 1/8-in. sheet aluminum pan, with 1/2-in. solid aluminum lip
- Squared tub corners work better with flat shovels and hoes
- Curved handles, slightly higher than traditional wheelbarrows
- Solid 1-in. axle and two wide tires, each with a 500-lb. capacity
- Weight: 75 lb.