The totally revamped 2013 front discharge mixer truck line has received dozens of design upgrades, with more than 20 changes in the cab including more inside space for the operator.
- Steering enables sharper wheel cut, reducing turning radius
- Front suspension offers more travel for a smoother ride with a full load
- Increased air-reservoir capacity, and a new lift-axle control valve
- Bolt-on roller trunnions improve access and enable easier adjustment of roller position
- Hanging step offers easier three-point cab access, and bolt-on ladder delivers direct access to the chute clean-out platform