The 2,700-lb. Model RD6536 3-in. hydraulic squeeze pump is suited for ICF, block fill, form and pour, driveways, basements and shotcrete applications.
- Able to pump grout materials, 3/8-in. shotcrete and 3/4-in. structural concrete mixes
- Variable speeds of 0 to 25 cu. yds. per hour
- Runs in both forward and reverse to relieve pressure build-up clogs
- Vertical pumping distance reaches 50 ft. with a rubber delivery line and horizontal delivery distance reaches up to 250 ft.
- Pump has hydraulically powered controls to operate agitator and pump speed
- Includes a hydraulic agitator in the receiving hopper, manual hydraulic controls and a universal skid steer mounting plate
- 48-in. wide frame (55 in. with receiving hopper)
- Oil requirements: 18 gpm at 3,000 psi
- Weight: 2,700 lb.