The Power Curber 7700 is a multipurpose slipform machine designed for a variety of applications, including paving up to 20 ft. wide, variable barrier wall, ditches and custom designs such as tunnel work. It is versatile and easy to operate. Its fully hydraulic telescoping frame makes it simple to switch from paving to offset mode, while the Simple Steer Track Positioning System aligns all four crawlers for switching modes.
- Can handle custom designs for all applications
- Features hydraulic sides, edge overbuild and crowning capabilities in paving mode
- Folding belt conveyor hydraulically controlled and pivots easily to switch from left- to right-side pouring for offset applications
- Operator's console can be repositioned for left- or right-side pouring or paving
- Optional features include tamper bar, auger or plow, and finishers
- Stringless capable for use with 3D/GPS machine controls