The Husqvarna Hipertrowel system was designed for contractors who need to polish a large, unobstructed and relatively ﬂat area quickly. The trowel is ideal for industrial ﬂoors from 5,000 sq. ft. and up. Both newly poured slabs and older, pre-existing ﬂoors can be processed with the system.
The Hipertrowel system is a six-step wet polishing process along with three optional ﬁnal steps. In addition to a power trowel, a complete set-up includes Husqvarna Hiperﬂex TRW tool pads, chemicals, Hipertrowel gryo drivers, power trowel attachments, a squeegee vacuum (such as the Pullman-Holt 45-20P with squeegee kit), and a hose connected to a tap. For maintenance, Husqvarna recommends the Husqvarna Hiperclean pad.
Both the Hipertrowel gyro driver and Hiperﬂex TRW tool pads are designed for maximum ﬂexiblity in all directions. This allows the diamond tool pucks to follow the ﬂoor surface in the high and low spots and create a homogenous salt and pepper ﬁnish. Strong magnets securely mount Hiperﬂex TRW tool pads underneath the Hipertrowel gyro drivers.
The Hipertrowel system performs best when:
- Time is the most critical parameter
- The surface is 5,000 sq. ft. or more
- There are no obstacles (pillars, etc.)
- The floor does not need to be leveled
- No aggregate needs to be exposed
- Wet grinding and cleanup is not an issue
- A sufficient slurry management system is on site