The PRO430E EDGER walk-behind trowel features a unique rotating edge ring that is suited for troweling along the edges of walls or around protruding pipe and conduit.
- Four blades with a 30-in. rotor diameter and a maximum rotor speed of 120 rpm
- Spinning edge ring allows finishing within 5/16 in. of walls or pipes
- Choice of Fine Pitch or Rapid Pitch handles to accommodate varying blade adjustment preferences
- Easily fits through standard doorways while also maintaining a good power and weight combination
- 7-hp CH270 Kohler gasoline engine
- Heavy-duty lifting hook for convenient placing on jobsite
- Weighs 213 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Allen PRO430E EDGER Walk-behind Trowel