The latest addition to Husqvarna’s battery-powered range, the Husqvarna K 535i battery power cutter, builds on its fuel- and electric-powered equivalents with added benefits such as low vibrations, low weight and user-friendly ergonomics. Husqvarna offers a range of battery-powered handheld equipment for lighter landscaping or hardscaping jobs. They all operate on a one-battery system and offer the absence of exhausts, low noise and low vibration levels.
The power-to-weight ratio makes K 535i a useful addition to any landscape or hardscape contractor’s equipment range. It is ideal for quick, efficient cuts, and it can easily be used for wet cutting.
- Lightweight Maneuverability—The slim design and low weight (7.7 lbs) make the K 535i easy to lift, control and maneuver, while the centered-placement of the blade provides increased stability and control compared to conventional angle grinders.
- Electric Blade Brake—The blade can stop its rotation from full throttle to zero in 3.1 seconds.
- Versatile Cutting Capacity—Can be used for both wet and dry cutting.
- Ergonomic Handles—The handles are specially developed to be comfortable and increase control for extra safety while cutting.
- Intuitive Keypad—Designed for quick commands and features a save function.
- Smart Battery Placement—The side-fed placement of the battery maximizes cooling.