Nitto Construction Co. Ltd.’s CTS-02v4 Concrete Tester and Surveyor accurately measures normal- to high-strength concrete (up to 150N/mm2), regardless of the concrete condition.
The CTS-02v4 detects:
- Delamination, Void and Honeycomb
- Weakness of Aggregate of Concrete along with accurately estimating concrete strength. Polishing the concrete surface is NOT required.
This non-destructive testing tool measures and analyzes the concrete strength based on the waveform of impact force on the contact of a hammer and calculates the deterioration and delamination conditions. A built-in accelerometer measures blow force. The CTS-02v4 tests the concrete areas by dividing the testing blocks. After each contact, the result is displayed in 0.5 seconds. Approx. 500,000 measurements with the waveform data can be internally stored.
- Contrasted with a rebound hammer, the CTS-02v4 requires no polishing of the testing surface and causes no damage to the concrete surface, and more importantly, comes with much higher accuracy.
- The CTS-02v4 is equipped with USB connection to allow data to be directly exported to and stored in a PC. Further analysis can be done using Excel-based software which comes with the tester.
- With the high-strength concrete testing capability and automatic correction for measured data outside the mean value (+/-20%), it is ideal for the use with bridges, weight bearing columns, and tall buildings as well.
- The CTS-02v4 requires only seconds for a setup for its portability - virtually no calibration is needed; user simply turns it on and hits.
- The CTS-02v4 body size is 108mm x 169mm x 42mm and total weight is 380g.