Bobcat Company introduces the new Bobcat Bob-Dock system – a cutting edge, hands-free hydraulic attachment mounting system. The Bob-Dock mounting system is designed for strong, easy and repeatable hydraulic connections, without operators leaving the Bobcat compact loader cab.
The Bob-Dock system will be available for M2-Series T630, T650, T740 and T770 compact track loaders; S630, S650, S740 and S770 skid-steer loaders; and the A770 all-wheel steer loader.
How it works:
- To connect an attachment to a compact loader equipped with the Bob-Dock system, an operator lines up the loader with the attachment’s Bob-Dock adapter plate. The operator then presses the Power Bob-Tach® switch inside the cab. The Bob-Tach system secures the attachment, while the Bob-Dock system automatically connects the hydraulics. The attachment is then ready to use.
- When you’re done using the attachment, retract the Bob-Tach wedges and pull away.
- The hydraulics instantly release, providing simple, hands-free removal.
- If a loader has a Bob-Dock attachment mounting system installed, and the operator wants to use an attachment that lacks a Bob-Dock adapter plate, it’s no problem. While the Bob-Dock™ attachment mounting system’s floating coupler block equips your loader with a hands-free connection point, the standard couplers located on the lift arm remain ready to use.
- You can utilize the full lineup of approved Bobcat attachments – with or without the Bob-Dock adapter plate attached.