SEPPI M. has announced the upcoming launch of the upgraded MULTIFORST mulcher-tiller attachment. This multi-purpose tiller can handle a range of tasks on the jobsite, including site preparation for construction projects, land clearing, crushing debris and land maintenance.
Operation and Performance
The MULTIFORST can crush stones up to 25 cm in diameter and mulch wood up to 40 cm in diameter. It is designed for above surface cleaning and ground preparation. With a working depth of up to 30 cm and more, this machine adapts to the specific needs of the terrain.
- Technology: Equipped with a V-LOCK rotor and ULTRA MONO PROTECT+ fixed tools with carbide inserts, the MULTIFORST offers performance in difficult conditions.
- Operating flexibility: With multiple speeds of the rotor, the NEW MULTIFORST can be adapted a variety of tasks.
- Durability: All wear subjected surfaces are protected from interchangeable WEAR PLATES made from tough materials such as AR400. This allows maintenance, supporting the service life of the machine.
- Two-speed adjustment: No matter if the standard version or the optional 2SPEED version is being chosen, the machine provides versatility to complete land clearing jobs with one man, one tractor and one MULTIFORST.
- Agricultural Land Recultivation: Restoring uncultivated or abandoned land, preparing for cultivation
- Improvements of Cultivated Fields: After harvesting, prepares the soil for the next cultivation cycle
- Soil Preparation for Replanting: Prepares the soil for new crops or trees
- Forest Clean Up after Wood Harvesting: Helps clean up forest debris and prevents pests
- Stone Crushing in Fields: Prevents damage on common farm machinery
- Creation and Maintenance of Forest Roads: Contributes to the creation of durable forest roads by crushing, recycling and levelling the present material
- Soil Stabilization: Thanks to the rotor design, a homogeneous mixing of binding agents with the soil is possible
- Debris Removal on Construction Sites: Facilitates clearing of construction sites