The Battle Ax mulching attachment for 4.5- to 20-ton excavators features a rotor with unique depth gauges to maximize the productivity of both knives and carbide cutting teeth.
- Designed for efficient vegetation management, including right-of-way maintenance, land clearing, forestry applications and more
- Two-stage cutting chamber capable of processing material more thoroughly by cutting material twice
- Powerful direct drive with a variable displacement piston motor capable of turning the rotor between 1,600 and 2,500 rpm
- Staggered spiral tooth pattern with single-bolt tooth mounting for easily reversing or replacing cutting teeth on the jobsite
- Reversible Quadco blades with ultra-sharp, heat-treated steel knife edges
- Adjustable skid shoes for cutting up to 1.5 in. below grade