The progressive linkage (pro-link) hydraulic thumb provides up to 180° of rotation, allowing operators to pick up and place rocks, tree stumps and pipes and other odd-shaped objects closer to the excavator.
- Universal pivot linkage system enables it to be installed on any excavator arm without requiring the removal of the dipper arm linkage
- Manufactured with high-strength steel with a rigid structure and oversized high-profile pivot pin to increase torsion resistance
- Integrated linkage positional stops protect the hydraulic cylinder from damage
- Lock-up pin enables operators to safely secure the thumb in a storage position when not in use
- Induction-hardened-chrome hydraulic cylinder rod further extends the pro-link thumb’s working life
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Geith Progressive Linkage Hydraulic Thumb