The Loegering 24-in.-wide ST600 and 39-in.-wide ST1000 skid-steer and compact track loader attachments feature a unique drum design that allows both milling and stabilizing.
- ST600 suited for use on smaller, lower flow-rate loaders like the ASV RT-75 Posi-Track loader while the ST1000 requires a powerful carrier, such as the RT-120 Posi-Track loader, to operate correctly
- Achieve accurate milling to a depth of 9 in.
- Independent level control on both sides of the attachment enable it to follow the contour of the pavement independent of the loader
- Large mixing chamber provides optimal mixing of binders into cut pavement
- Ports built directly into the cutter box allow convenient spraying of stabilizing fluid or binder
- Joystick controls allow full operator control at the touch of four buttons
- Optional remote control
- Dust suppression system
- Dual direct hydraulic drive
- Heavy-duty construction and robust 1-in.-thick frame
- Quick-change tooling system for easy cutting tool changes
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Loegering ST Series Stabilizing and Milling Attachments