Indeco's Wheel Compactor features a patent pending locking wheel removal design which eliminates traditional weld-type bearing encasements for easy field accessibility to the heavy-duty sealed bearings.
- Utilizes excavator or backhoe applied static weight to achieve compaction density
- Compacts fill material in a trench as it is being back filled
- Heavy-duty steel weldments with relief ports to prevent material jams
- Specially designed pads to penetrate trench fill and achieve bottom-up compaction
- Suited for cohesive and clay soil environments
- No special hydraulic connections or separate drive systems
- Available in a wide variety of models and width sizes for most excavator brands