The Multi-Quick Processor (MQP) is available in four different types with six to eight jaw sets for cutting concrete structures with rebar, crushing concrete and cutting steel structures and tanks.
- Suited for carriers from 18 to 65 tons
- DemaPower cylinder technology uses four chambers instead of two, resulting in 20% more surface area within the cylinder and up to 25% more power from a smaller attachment
- Double-acting speed valve ensures fast cycle times
- Twin rotation motors boost rotation power and reduce the risk of the attachment shifting or rotating on its own
- Jaws can be hydraulically changed quickly and easily via the DemaLink-System
- Jaw offerings include the Combi jaw, Demolition jaw, Pulverizer jaw, Steel jaw, Tank Shear jaw and Universal jaw; jaws for forestry applications also available
- Steel and Combi jaws feature the DemaGuide system, which uses a guide plate to provide additional stability at the pivot point